The Durrants
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I know Your all thinking I've reisen from the dead. . .

I just want to let you all know we are alive and breathing. Our Noah is is growing like crazy, he is a running talking big guy. He is 98% in length 88% in weight. And his lil noggin is 9∅% he is going tobe a basketball player with the rate we are going. I'm always buying him clothes weekly to keep up.

Chandler is working as a peralegal at legal aid of salt lake city, its nice he is using is degree. We are blessed. He also is working three nights a week for a life alert company called active care. We just got him enrolled in school so we can get to law school soon! I'm so proud of the man he is. Willing to work like crazy for us. But then still take time to be the greatest dad and husband with his busy work schedule.

That's the update in us! And I am going to try to keep op on this now that my life has slowed down a lot.

No comments: