Life goes by way to fast. . . It is almost august where did this year go. My Lil boy will be here in 16 days! I remember thinking it was going to take forever. Its around the corner. A Lil over a year ago I remember telling chandler we will never get done with schooling for him. He is graduating this fall. I cant believe it.
Noah is growing great. This pregnancy has been so easy, I'm just so excited to meet him. To see what he looks like, will he have chandlers eyes and my nose. or will he have my eyes and chandler nose. I really hope he comes out a good looking baby boy. I cant wait to see Chandler as a daddy, He is a great uncle. He'll even be a better dad. I just makes my heart feel with so much joy just thinking about it. But to actually see him as a daddy. . . I cant wait to see him hold our son!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow that went so fast. I wish you luck.
Post a Comment