The Durrants
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Okay I told you all Im not the best at this. . . But This weekend Chandler and I are moving back to our condo!!! I CANT WAIT!!! It will be so nice to have a place of our own again! The only think about moving is you have to pack and then unpack its like grocery shopping you fill the cart with all you need then have to bag it then take it home and put it all away I hate grocery shopping just thought you should all know!

The only down side to this moving is Im doing it all Chandler has work and school so he wont be able to help but good thing I have a awesome dad! and Clinton said he would help so we will see how much we get done before chandler shows up WISH ME LUCK!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

good luck with the moving. if I lived closer I would tottaly help you

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Congrats, I think Chandler planned the work and school so you would have to do it all....just kidding. Hope all goes well, sorry I can't help. Won't it be nice to be there for Christmas, oh yea, now you'll have to decorate after you get unpacked. I'm so sorry.